- A former high-profile parliamentary candidate in the last election supporting those who consider trans people’s existence is up for “debate”.
- A current parliamentary candidate and principal party donor keen to “debate” trans people’s existence and who appears to support TERF ideas.
- An elected London Assembly Member retweeting a prominent TERF and displaying transphobic attitudes
- A local party Youth Section supporting their candidate making transphobic statements
- A party member who has made highly transphobic remarks on social media, but who has supposedly “left the party”.
The question to ask is; does this mean the Greens have something to hide or does it mean they are unable or unwilling to deal with the party’s clear problems?